Saturday, June 10, 2006

NetVocate Update - Response

I received this comment this morning and I approved it, so you can see it with that post, but to be fair, I've added it here in its own post as well:

My name is Chip Griffin and I founded NetVocates to help organizations better understand and communicate with the blogosphere.

I can absolutely assure you that nobody from NetVocates was responsible for the comments on your blog. First, we never engage in the tone of discussion in those comments. Second, we do not post unattributed commentary.

We do visit thousands of blogs daily -- even new ones -- to help our clients better listen to and understand what bloggers are saying. Bloggers who see netvocates.com in their logs (and note we don't attempt to disguise where we are coming from) should know that it means that people are interested in what they have to say.

Thank you for the opportunity to provide this information."


I consider the matter closed - UncleBeal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home